CeSPI's activities require in-depth research, study, debate and ample and constant distribution. CeSPI needs support in order to grow and enlarge its capacity to understand and meet the challenges of international issues.
For these reasons, if you want to subsidize CeSPI's work and future you can:
Become a member:
by joining, you will be able to participate actively to the Centre's activities, through dedicated services, and to take part to the association's life by voting;
- Regular member, with an annual fee of 150 €
- Supporting member, with a minimum annual fee of 500 €
- Member emeritus, reserved to organisations, with or without legal status, which contribute to the achievement of CeSPI’s goals through the payment of a substantial sum over various years as established in specific agreements and conventions;
Devolve your 5X1000 to CeSPI
Devolving your 5X1000 allows CeSPI to:
- Contribute to the creation and promotion of tools to better understand an increasingly complex and interdependent world;
- Carry out innovative research projects within the frame of main global challenges;
- Educate young people to the international dimension;
- Monitor and support open and coherent national and European policies;
- Involve the civil society in processes for dialogue and exchange with the institutions.
How to do it. It’is easy!
In your tax declaration, put your signature in the space "Supporting recognized Associations and Foundations operating within the sectors as established by Art. 10, C. 1, Letter A of the Legislative Decree N. 460, 1997" and enter tax code 97037650583
Support us and devolve 5X1000 to CeSPI.
Enter our tax code 97037650583